The Grange Hotel, York
Bed was in all probability too huge for the scale of room creating a cramped feeling. We didn’t realise the resort wasn’t set again from the road because picture of frontage is cropped and therefore misleading. It’s proper on the principle street but taxis cannot drop you off at the entrance because of parking restrictions due to the pelican crossing.
- There are also three 4 poster bedrooms, designed in a rich traditional fashion, or a light-weight modern fashion.
- Although we are the only hotel within the metropolis that provides free parking we’ve only 26 places and 36 bedrooms; I’m happy you managed to safe a place.
- Breakfast is included in some room charges, and there are continental or cooked choices obtainable, together with dishes like smoked haddock and poached eggs.
- There is onsite parking which is at all times a bonus and the resort is just a short walk into York.
- We will allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and we received’t be the judge of actuality.
Your feedback shall be passed on to the staff. Thank you very much for your recent keep at The Grange; I shall pass your lovely feedback on to the team. Review tags are presently only out there for English language critiques.
Evaluations Imaginative And Prescient
Private automobile parking on – website topic to availability. Deep comfortable sofas, real fires in the colder months and recent flowers all through the hotel, create a calming ambiance. There is a non-public on web site automotive park which is charged at £12.50 per night.
Our refurbishment program commences in January 2015 and will handle those areas of the lodge which might be looking shabby. The staff on reception to the staff at breakfast understand service they’re happy,friendly and hospitable.The breakfast was delicious! The Grange give a large selection to select from we choose the Yorkshire breakfast butchers sausage and back bacon no packet meals in sight.
Canine Friendly Rooms
The morning room was a pleasant place to have a publish-dinner drink. The location was convenient for sightseeing, just a quick stroll from Bootham Bar and the city’s primary tourist points of interest. We stayed one night at The Grange, night meal and breakfast. Very homely, lounge has huge cumfy chairs and real fire. Room was snug with all services needed.
The automobile park is secure but spaces are tight. The parking bays must be outlined rather more clearly. There is a £12.50 automobile parking charge per night time.
I would like to confirm that you were not given inferior food/small parts because you had booked through Travel Zoo. Our Ivy Restaurant has 2 AA Rosettes and is assessed annually; our breakfasts are indeed ‘Deliciously Yorkshire’. Whilst our potions are not small we’d have been more than pleased to provide further if requested. Thank you in your feedback regarding your current stay at The Grange. We take all feedback critically and I have seemed into the entire issues raised. This evaluate is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and never of TripAdvisor LLC.